United Kingdom , UK
Join Genesys and save the world from bad customer service!
Genesys is the world’s leading provider of customer service and contact software — with more than 2,000 customers in 80 countries. Drawing on its more than 20 years of customer service innovation and experience, Genesys is uniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights and customer channels together to effectively drive today’s customer conversation. Genesys software directs more than 100 million interactions every day, maximizing the value of customer engagement and differentiating the experience by driving personalization and multi-channel customer service – and extending customer service across the enterprise to optimize processes and the performance of customer-facing employees.
Summary of the Position
The eLearning designer will be responsible for creating and maintaining e-Learning content for Genesys End User training courses. The ideal candidate will be able to effortlessly join an existing team in a high performance culture and develop strong working relationships with the curriculum manager, the trainers, and with SMEs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Participate in high level needs assessment and curriculum road mapping.
• Assess training needs to determine appropriate eLearning solutions.
• Author and create instructional strategies based on training needs.
• Create storyboard templates and eLearning content.
• Provide guidance and specialized knowledge to other members of the team.
• Develop course designs, learning objectives, and instructional materials for new hire training and continuing education courses.
• Interact with SMEs in planning and scoping requirements for curriculum.
• Develop and participate in system and user acceptance testing for all deliverables.
Qualifications/Skills Required and Preferred:
• Bachelor’s degree in education, or equivalent experience
• Experience with adult learning via technology solutions
• Three to five years of experience in a training role with emphasis on business process training development and design
• Strong organizational skills, time management, and comfortable juggling multiple tasks
• Three to five years of experience in full e-Learning development process, including blended learning, web-based training, and asynchronous learning content
• Excellent written and verbal English skills for the purpose of documentation development, curriculum development, editing and communication
• Basic understanding of technical, design, and media issues
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• Proficiency in Captivate and Articulate
• Genesys software knowledge, preferred
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com indicating the country and job title.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.