Join Genesys and save the world from bad customer service!
Genesys is the world’s leading provider of customer service and contact software — with more than 2,000 customers in 80 countries. Drawing on its more than 20 years of customer service innovation and experience, Genesys is uniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights and customer channels together to effectively drive today’s customer conversation. Genesys software directs more than 100 million interactions every day, maximizing the value of customer engagement and differentiating the experience by driving personalization and multi-channel customer service – and extending customer service across the enterprise to optimize processes and the performance of customer-facing employees.
Summary of the Position:
Responsible to the EMEA Controller, and based in our expanding Netherlands Office, the Finance Manager would be responsible for the General Ledger integrity for our Netherlands companies and for Netherlands tax and reporting compliance, together with responsibility for at least one other group company. We are currently implementing a new cloud-based ERP system.
- Production of the monthly management accounts, under US GAAP.
- General Ledger transaction entry and reconciliation of key accounts
- VAT reporting
- Review of sub-ledgers to ensure
- Statutory accounts preparation, and provision of information and support to auditors as required
- Ad hoc finance projects .
- At least 3 years relevant experience, including experience processing international transactions.
- Ideally a recognized finance qualification, although we would consider part-qualified or qualified by experience.
- Experience with complex ERP systems
- Excellent communication skills, including good spoken and written English
- Experience within the IT industry and/or a shared services department would be desirable
- Ability to effectively work independently and as part of a team
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com indicating the country and job title.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.