Join Genesys and save the world from bad customer service!
Genesys is the world’s leading provider of customer service and contact software — with more than 2,000 customers in 80 countries. Drawing on its more than 20 years of customer service innovation and experience, Genesys is uniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights and customer channels together to effectively drive today’s customer conversation. Genesys software directs more than 100 million interactions every day, maximizing the value of customer engagement and differentiating the experience by driving personalization and multi-channel customer service – and extending customer service across the enterprise to optimize processes and the performance of customer-facing employees.
Summary of the Position
We are seeking an Associate Solutions Engineer to join our Client Services Team in Warsaw. The Solutions Engineer plays a critical role in the delivery of “Caller First” solutions to Angel’s clients. On this position you will be responsible for creating and maintaining IVR application and maintaining database for one of our client located in US.
- Review business/system requirements, functional design, technical design specifications for customers’ Interactive Voice Response (IVR) applications;
- Develop a deep understanding of Angel’s Site Builder tool, reports and capabilities to integrate through web services with external systems;
- Work closely with other Client Services team members and functional organizations to develop IVR applications with Angel’s Site Builder platform;
- Develop test plans and test cases to validate IVR design and technical specifications;
- Support application testing and issue resolution;
- Utilize standard and custom reporting to analyze performance of solutions;
- Drive quality in all deliverables;
- Support project team members and Client Services team to develop and refine processes, tools and templates as needed;
Qualifications/Skills Required and Preferred
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or an Engineering/technical related discipline;
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills;
- Good oral and written communication skills in English;
- Ability to work well individually and in a team, on small and big projects;
- Ability to focus on the details without losing sight of the bigger picture;
- Ability to prioritize issues effectively and meet tight deadlines when required;
- Familiarity and experience with SQL;
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com indicating the country and job title.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.