Genesys Shows Strong Momentum in First 100 Days as a Stand-Alone Company
Genesys today shared highlights on its performance as the company concluded its first 100 days as a stand-alone company. The company continued its consistent track record of year-over-year revenue growth for full year 2011. It also achieved a 13% year-over-year growth for the first quarter of 2012. With annual revenues of more than $500 million, the newly formed stand-alone company also maintained a leading presence in the market, launching its new mobile customer care solution at its recent G-Force Seattle event and demonstrating strong customer momentum for its workforce optimization, social customer service, and SIP-based solutions, as well as its pay-per-use and hosted offerings.
- For the first quarter of 2012, the company achieved 13% growth vs. the first quarter of 2011.
- For the full year of 2011, the company achieved approximately 8% growth vs. full year 2010, including 35% growth in pay-per-use and hosted solutions and 80% growth in workforce optimization.
- The company maintains a healthy EBITDA of more than 20%.
- During the first quarter of 2012, the company showed good momentum for its social customer service solution with South Africa’s Vodacom and the UK’s Everything Everywhere going live with Genesys Social Engagement. The solution effectively blends channels like Facebook and Twitter into a company’s customer service operations.
- The company also announced that it reached 300,000 seats for its SIP Server solution during the first quarter of 2012, fueling a shift away from PBX-based contact centers to pure software SIP-based solutions and enterprise-wide customer service deployments.
- In April, the company launched its Genesys Mobile Engagement solution, a mobile customer care offering that links smart phone applications and customer service agents.
- In addition to hosting its annual Industry Analyst Conference in March in San Francisco, the company hosted 700 customers, prospects and partners at its G-Force Seattle event in April. G-Force is the company’s flagship customer event with future 2012 events planned for Sydney from August 21-23 and Barcelona from September 11-13.
“We’re pleased to report that the new, stand-alone Genesys is off to a strong start,” said Paul Segre, President and CEO of Genesys. “Our business is growing and we’re continuing to innovate in the customer experience space, driven by a planned 14% increase in R&D investment this year and the passion of our people, which is evident everyday in the results we are achieving with customers.”
Genesys is the leading provider of customer service and contact center software and services — with a 100% focus on customer experience and mission to Save the World from Bad Customer Service. With more than 2,000 customers in 80 countries, Genesys is uniquely positioned to help companies bring their people, insights and customer channels together to drive today’s new customer conversation. Genesys software directs more than 100 million interactions every day from the contact center to the back office, helping companies deliver fast, simple service and a highly personalized cross-channel customer experience. Genesys software also optimizes processes and the performance of customer-facing employees across the enterprise.
- Learn more about Genesys Mobile Engagement and view demos, data sheets, and white papers
- Learn more about Genesys Social Engagement
- SIP Server press release
- More information on G-Force in Sydney and Barcelona