Create a Single Virtual Resource Pool
Genesys Virtual Call Center & SIP phone software simplifies your contact center infrastructure without the need for a PBX. It minimizes the overhead of administration and staff additions during peak times by creating a single virtual resource pool across the enterprise to meet demand. It also enables the use of customer service applications such as presence, IM, voice, and video to provide broad levels of innovative customer service.
Extend Customer Care Across Your Organization
With Genesys Virtual Call Center Software, you can extend the contact center across the enterprise to access the best talent 24/7 and reduce customer frustration. Customer service virtualization enables you to fully utilize customer care professionals and experts in branch locations or remote offices and easily adjust staff as your workload fluctuates.
No “Rip and Replace”
Genesys SIP enables migration to an IP-based environment without ripping, replacing, or interrupting current service operations. Genesys SIP software leverages an open and standards-based design that reduces costs, boosts performance, increases flexibility, and improves management control. It integrates with any SIP-enabled IP infrastructure and application to provide functionality without proprietary requirements for voice, video, flash and other communication channels.
- Provides 100% software only solution to simplify operational management and maintenance
- Simplifies contact center infrastructure to realize significant cost savings; eliminate legacy ACDs and PBXs
- Utilizes employees in back offices, branch locations or remote sites with virtualization
- Leverages multiple communications channels, including voice, video, IM/UC chat, and flash
- Permits migration to an IP-based environment without ripping, replacing, or interrupting current service operations
- Supports 99.999% availability for reliable & robust operation including rapid disaster recovery, and business continuity
- Enables a zero-footprint for remote/home agent operations