Unified Communications and Customer Service
Enterprise customer service delivery often requires the contributions of knowledge staff beyond the contact center. You might need to call on experts in the back office, reach out to branch offices and retail outlets, or empower field sales to connect with customers. Smart Link enterprise customer service solutions provide your enterprise talents with effective, intelligent, and non-intrusive engagements directly from customers as well as in collaboration with contact center by integrating intelligent routing, skills-based presence information, and real-time chat and/or voice to support high-value and high-touch enterprise customer service delivery.
- Shortens call times and improves first contact resolution with the access to the right expert resources
- Leverages existing Unified Communications Systems investments to support customer service delivery
- Enables business focus customer services with direct customer engagements and/or in collaboration with contact center operation
- Provides flexible and non-intrusive interaction for knowledge workers to engage with customers through group auction and interaction preview
- Improves the customer experience by providing access to the best resources across the enterprise to fulfill requests
- Minimizes contact center congestion and customer waiting through automated overflow capability into the enterprise staff during high season and peak hours